Automatic industrial line for powder coating and fosfating
The line is with length of the conveyer 125 meters with automated chamber for painting. It is made by the Swiss company GEMA. The chamber is antistatic and it has the capability for fast colours change. The line is one of the most modern ever installed in Bulgaria and it is state-of-the-art with the latest world achievements.
Parts of the automated line are two manual chambers for painting of different details in various colours.
The velocity of the conveyer varies from 0.5 to 3.7 m/min, depending on dimensions and area of the details. Details with dimensions from several millimeters to details with size 2 m x 2 m can be painted. Details with area over 200 sq m per hour can go out of the line fully ready. The automated line has the capability for continuous production cycle – 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. The forecast is for around 2.5 mln details to be processed annually, and there is an opportunity for increase in this quantity.
Mainly, the line is aimed for painting of own products and details for the automotive industry.
The Line has necessary modern equipment for burning, drying, degreasing/ washing of the coated elements, produced by ROTA MAKINE IMALAT.
Burning Chamber - ROTA - ETFS1.
Drying Chamber - ROTA - ETFS1.
Degreasing/Washing Chamber - ROTA - ETFS1.
Manufacturing process of the powder coating:
- Design, assembly and testing of electronic components. Coils and chokes production.
- PVC windows made by Samel-90 PLC
- SMD and Conventional assembly of electronic components
- Precise mechanical parts production
- Aluminum die casting products
- Tools Design and Manufacturing
- Machining and pressing of metal products
- Production of plastic and rubber products
- Galvanic coating, lacquering, painting
- Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Automatic industrial line for powder coating and fosfating